Michigan Civil Rights Attorney
Just like anywhere else in the United States of America, Michigan residents are entitled to the protection of their Civil Rights. Sometimes, however, someone’s individual Civil Rights are violated in such a way that legal action needs to be taken. You do not deserve to have any of your Civil Rights violated.
White Lake Civil Rights Attorney serving Troy, Michigan
Our Michigan Civil Rights attorneys specialize in protecting your Civil Rights regardless what type of representation you need. Some of the forms of civil rights that we focus on include:
- Police Brutality / Police Misconduct
- False Arrest / Imprisonment
- Illegal / Improper Searches
- Freedom of Speech
- Employment Rights
- Employment Retaliation
- Malicious Prosecution
- School Rights
- Land / Housing Rights
Civil Rights offer you Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Press. They also offer you protection from discrimination that may occur due to your race, age, ethnicity, religion etc. Whether it’s from an employer, credit agency, etc, your rights must be protected. Contacting an experienced Civil Rights Attorney is crucial. Do you feel your Civil Rights been violated? Contact CHristopher Trainor & Associates for a free case evaluation today!
Michigan Civil Rights Attorney near Novi, MI
Listed below are some of the civil rights cases that we handle. Don’t let yourself be a victim. Have our Michigan civil rights attorneys Fight for your rights!
- The right to be free from unreasonable use of force by a police officer, corrections officer, jail officer, school teacher, school official, security guard or any other governmental official.
- The right to be free from illegal or unreasonable searches of your person or home.
- The right to be free from illegal or false arrest.
- The right to be free from illegal or false imprisonment.
- The right to be free from malicious/wrongful prosecution / falsifying evidence.
- The right to be free from retaliation for exercising your legal rights.
- The right to be free from retaliation on your job.
- The right to be free from disability, age, sex or race discrimination at your job, school or housing.
- The right to be free from interference in your property interests, such as your job, home or land.
- The right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment, injuries at jail / prison and/or mproper jail / prison treatment.
- The freedom of speech
- The freedom of association
- The freedom of assembly
- The right to certain public benefits being provided without causing injury to you, being discriminated against or being taken away, such as public housing, public employment, education.
It is the right of every American under The United States Constitution and other laws established throughout the United States that certain Civil Rights and Civil Liberties of individuals to be protected by law. At the Law Offices of Christopher Trainor & Associates we will fight to protect these rights.
Christopher Trainor & Associates wants to be your Michigan Civil Rights Attorney. If you need assistance with a civil rights case, contact us for a free case evaluation or learn more about how we could help with the below resources: